4-Month Check-up

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mom and dad took me to the doctor on Thursday, and I thought I would post my new stats. I am now 14 pounds 7 ounces and 26 inches long! My doc said that I am very long for my age- that is 95th percentile, and a bit under 50th percentile for weight and head circumference. Grandpa and Aunt Tina are having a hard time believing that I am only 14 pounds, but I think it is a little too early to start lying about my weight:) I also got poked a couple of times, boy did that hurt. I did the super sad cry where I don't breathe for like a minute in between sobs. Then mom had the nerve to make me tell the nurse thank-you. She didn't see me roll my eyes, but I did give the nurse a smile just to make mom happy. Oh, the doc also said I was a bit ahead as far as gross motor development, but mom said she probably tells everyone that- Thanks mom, way to root for me!

1 comments:

grace2004 said...

Way to go Lauren so proud of you and your accomplishments. love Grandma and Grandpa McNamara