Valentine's Day Cutie

Monday, February 16, 2009








On Saturday I experienced my first Valentine's Day! Mom took these pictures a few days before so we could send out some valentines. When I figured out how to open the box of chocolates, the photo session was over... but mom thought I should be rewarded for getting the box open so she let me taste my first Russell Stover's dark chocolate! It was delicious. We went to grandma and grandpa's on Valentine's Day. First we went to the Bean Bag, then grandma and aunt Kelly took me to a basketball game while mom and dad went to Woodbury for lunch. Dad won't stop talking about Outback, I guess he enjoyed his first blooming onion. Of course I had a good day too, grandma gave me a love monkey that is quickly becoming my favorite.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the adorable valentine, Lauren! Maddox liked it so much, he tried to eat it!