A Whole Lot of Easter!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had a really busy Easter, but I had a lot of fun. And I sure got a lot of great Easter treats! Here is the basket the Easter Bunny left for me.

Discovering my Easter basket! Is this really for me?


There's candy in those eggs!


My first toothpaste too... boy is that yummy.

Next we went to Grandma and Grandpa Weimert's for Easter breakfast. Of course there was an Easter basket waiting for me there. This one is from Uncle Joe and Aunt Bobbi.

And this wagon was filled with sand toys from Grandma and Grandpa for Lake Superior.


Next we headed to Great-Grandma Krumm's house to celebrate with all of my aunts and uncles and cousins. Lucy helped me play with my new tea set from Grandma and Grandpa McNamara.Modeling the bunny ears with Aunt Kelly.

Then we went outside for the Easter Egg Hunt. There's my egg!


I got it!

Showing off both of my eggs!


Enjoying the weather with Daddy...



And Mommy!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Easter, Lauren! And you look so pretty! Be sure to tell your mom that I love her hair :-)