A Roadtrip, A Wedding, & the Zoo

Monday, August 24, 2009

This weekend we went to Green Bay for mom's friend Simona's wedding. We had a really great time, and Simona looked beautiful. We stayed at the Radisson where the reception was held, and I spent a lot of time running through the halls and taking compliments on my hair and dress! The next day we went to the Green Bay Zoo, where I got to feed the giraffe and goats. It sure was a lot of fun. It is a good thing I've had practice feeding grandma's calves because there were a lot of kids that were pretty scared of that giraffe's long tongue!

Figuring out my Sleep Number... yes I did get to sleep in the big bed with mom and dad!



Dancing with Simona


Feeding the giraffe some crackers





Mom petting the giraffe


Feeding the hungry goats!






0 comments: