Carnival

Friday, June 18, 2010

The carnival is in town for Rice Lake's Aquafest, and Lauren had a blast! I was a little nervous because she had just woken up from her nap and I didn't know if she would be scared/ overwhelmed by all the noise, people, and rides. She sure surprised me! It was hard to pull her away from the rides, and she wanted to do each one over and over.

Proudly holding the dolphin she won from "Pick a duck"

Riding Dizzy Dragons... this was a kid-size version of the tilt-a-whirl, and we really got it spinning! She loved it! What did she say when we were done and I was afraid she would throw up? "I want the blue one now..."
We were in the green one.... I was too scared to ask for the blue one!
Loving the zebra on the Merry-Go-Round




She did this ride all by herself... literally, there were no other kids on it! I really thought she would get scared, but she said she would do it alone and she did!


The only way to coax her off the rides? Tempt her with carnival food!


0 comments: