Randomness

Friday, May 18, 2012

Just trying to catch up on what we have been up to around here.  We have been enjoying the beautiful weather so we are outside a lot.  I also ended up having emergency surgery two weeks ago to have my appendix removed.  That was quite a surprise, but it went very quickly and I am almost 100 percent already.  Stay tuned as summer begins next week for us!  Lauren has her last day of school Wednesday, and we have already scheduled gymnastics, swim lessons, dance, and Bible School for the summer!

Looking cute.  I thought the light was perfect when I took these pics, turns out there are terrible shadows.  I should really look into a camera course!

 Lauren loves going for bike rides.
 Luca and Grace
 We celebrated Grandma Bev's 80th Birthday last weekend... too bad Lauren and Ella were down to their underwear by the time we took pictures!
 Luca enjoying Mother's Day brunch


 Luca's first strawberry
 Ella jumping
 And Lauren...

0 comments: