Busy Baby

Tuesday, October 28, 2008





Since mom and dad got back from their vacation, I have become one busy baby. So far mom has found about ten more things around the house that need to be baby-proofed (or relocated for the time being). For example, I found the central vac hook-up in the dining room. I also figured out that I can reach a lot more stuff when I am in my walker. I almost pulled the table cloth off the table, and I opened my first cupboard! I also pulled myself up (that's right, I was standing) using the iron log holder next to the fireplace. Mom was not impressed, and I'm not sure if it was because I was standing, or that I was about to fall onto the iron stand, or maybe because it was on the marble tile, next to the lit fireplace. Mom better hope social services isn't perusing my blog:) Of course my favorite pastime is reading mom's magazines. Okay, okay, maybe I am not exactly reading yet, but it sure is fun to rip pages out of them and crumple them up. At the end of the day, I am not satisfied unless there are at least ten loose pages scattered about the living room. I wonder when mom will give up and quit saving magazines?

0 comments: