Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Playing with Lucy's doll.
My new singing table.

I'll get the phone mom!

Check out my new ride!


I made out like a bandit this Christmas. I have piles of new clothes, and so many new toys that mom hasn't even opened some of them! She figured she might as well surprise me with a few new ones each day for the next week or so. I love my new activity table, where I can talk on the phone, play the piano, read a book, and work on my laptop. I also got a few toys that I can ride on or just push along for now, including a train, giraffe, and a rocking elephant! I have a lot of fun playing with my new farm set and my very first purse that sings to me... the lipstick is my favorite (it rattles and is a good size to chew on). Santa brought me a Cabbage Patch doll that looks just like the one my mom had when she was little. I love to give her kisses. I could go on and on, but I really want to get back to the play room (okay, the living room!) and play away!

0 comments: