Where to begin??

Tuesday, December 30, 2008





We had a busy week with Christmas, but we survived, and boy was it fun! Lots of great new foods to try, plus hugs and kisses from family and friends. Oh, and some presents too, I'll show those off in just a bit. We had six parties to attend so I was pretty tired by the end of the week. We started off Christmas Eve morning at Grandma and Grandpa Weimert's, then headed to daddy's grandma Beatrice's, and wound up at Dan and Kristi McNamara's for Christmas Eve. Christmas Day we woke up at the farm and celebrated with grandma and grandpa and Grace, Lucy, and Leyton. I even got to try some of that famous baked french toast that daddy always brags about. Then we headed to Grandma Bev's for dinner. On Saturday we had one last party at Grandma Krumm's, where I got to see lots of aunts and uncles and cousins! I had a great first Christmas and am loving all of my new presents.



1 comments:

Amy Springer said...

She is way too cute in her Christmas outfits!