1st Birthday Party (Take One)

Monday, March 2, 2009


On Saturday I celebrated my first birthday in New Richmond. Grandma and grandpa and all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins went to Aunt Tina and Susie's house in Glenwood where we had good food, good toys, and great cake! Aunt Tina made my birthday cake, isn't it neat? It was a fun night, and I even showed them how big I was by walking around a bit. Of course I got way too many toys (clarification- mom says way too many... I say enough to entertain myself for a week)! I am so excited for my new wagon- mom says the first day it warms up she'll take me for a ride. I also have tried out my lawn mower, mail box, little people set, and of course the bounce 'n spin zebra! The night got a little late, but after a cupcake, I was ready to go again! I can't wait until next weekend when we get to do that all over again in Rice Lake!
Testing the frosting...
Now the cake...
I approve!




All the kids

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you had a great time, Lauren. And wow--so many toys! Happy Birthday, sweeite!

Amy Springer said...

LOL. I love the cupcake eating pics!