County Fair

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterday mom and dad took me to the Barron County Fair. I saw cows, pigs, sheep, goats, llamas, horses, and even bunnies and chickens! It was so much fun. I have to say my favorite were the cows, they looked just like grandma's, and then the fuzzy bunnies. The pigs were pretty funny too, a nice man that daddy knew let me feed his pig gummy bears! And then I tried to share my water with him... animals sure love me:) Next we went over to the rides. I rode a zebra, and was really excited until it started to move up and down and round and round! Lastly, I was able to see why mom and dad were so anxious to get to the fair... the food! I tried a corn dog, pretzel with cheese, cheese curds, french fries, funnel cake, and even cotton candy- yum, yum.

Llamas...

Checking out the moo-moos

The merry-go-round

Enjoying my corn dog


Daddy and Me


My first taste of cotton candy

All tired out!

3 comments:

Megan said...

This looks so fun! We are looking forward to checking out the St. Croix County fair this weekend. Hope we have as nice of a time as you had, Lauren.

Amy Springer said...

Jessie, I love your hair on the The merry-go-round! Too funny.

Jessie said...

It really was a FAST merry-go-round!