Fourth of July

Monday, July 6, 2009

I had a busy holiday weekend, but I sure had a lot of fun! It started off Friday night with Josh and Kori's wedding. Then we headed to McNamara's cabin on Saturday for some swimming and good eating! We ended the night at my house where dad took everyone out on the pontoon and we watched the fireworks over the lake. Thanks everyone for a great weekend!

Enjoying the wedding cake!



Looking festive in my red, white, and blue.

Playing in the sand with Leyton.
It took awhile, but I finally decided lake water isn't so bad!


Playing in the water with Grace.

Giving Grace a "five!"


Some treats with Daddy.


My first juice box... actually Grace's, but I think she was done with it:)

Enjoying fireworks on the pontoon with grandma, grandpa, and Lucy.

0 comments: