She's Here!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm sure you have heard by now, but my baby sister arrived Sunday night at 7:32. She weighed 6lb. 13oz. and was 18 1/2 in. long (just 3 ounces more than me, and the same length!). Mom had another very quick labor, she got to the hospital at 6:08 and Ella was here an hour and a half later. Mom assures everyone that it did not feel that "quick." Anyway, we are all doing really well. When I feel especially loving in the morning I spoil Ella with kisses and gentle pats on the back. And the rest of the day mom makes sure to take time to play with me every chance she gets- Ella sleeps a lot right now, but I suppose that will change. Oh, and I have added a new word to my fast-growing vocabulary: Sister! Mom and dad tried to get me to say it for the last three months, but I just had to see my little sister before I could give them the satisfaction:)




1 comments:

Amy Springer said...

I can't wait to meet her!