Ella Update

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First time in Baby Bjorn.

Taking a NUK!

Sleeping peacefully... during the day.



Just thought it was time to let you know what my baby sister has been up to! She really likes to hang out in the Baby Bjorn, which is good news for me because mama can take me outside and still have two hands to play! She also is starting to take a pacifier. Mom and dad are so happy about this. She doesn't like it all the time, but it does do the trick sometimes. And lastly, she is still sleeping wonderfully during the DAY:) She still hasn't quite figured out day vs. night, but mom keeps hoping she will someday soon. Ella typically stays awake until 12:30 at night and then sleeps in so mom and I can snuggle and eat breakfast together. As for me, I still love to tickle Ella's feet and give her lots of kisses.

0 comments: