Our Walks Resume!

Monday, October 5, 2009

I'll be honest here... Mischa and I were getting a little concerned that we may never go for walks again. All summer we walked almost every day- and we love it! I get to hold Mischa's leash and we all get some fresh air. Well, when baby Ella came along, our walks suddenly stopped. But mom fixed the problem, she finally made a decision on a double stroller! You should have seen my face light up when mom mentioned a walk today! And I didn't even hesitate when she asked if Ella could ride along! Look at this fun new stroller! And I get to sit in front and lead the way.


Testing out the new stroller- plenty of room for my dolls!


Baby Ella's first walk!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun, Lauren! I can't wait to see you this weekend and meet your sister!