Finally a place to sit!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I had been feeling super guilty that Lauren didn't have a table and chairs set. Every time she wants to color I have to sit on the wood floor with her, and then get out the magic eraser to clean up where she misses the paper. Needless to say, we hide the crayons and only get them out upon her request! Well now she finally has her own place to sit and color, do puzzles, play tea party, etc. I have been searching for the perfect set for some time, and I am SO happy with my decision! I think Lauren is too- she had to try out each seat as I put them together! The set is a little big, but I figured she would grow into it, rather than having to replace a smaller toddler table in another year. Here is the happy camper, sporting a new Gap hat that came in the mail today, and enjoying a snack at her table! Looks like she needs some friends to join her:)

0 comments: