A Visit With the Easter Bunny

Thursday, April 14, 2011


Last weekend we were in New Richmond and stopped by the Centre to see the Easter Bunny. Lauren has been begging to see the Easter Bunny for quite awhile now, and she doesn't understand when I tell her how many days/weeks she has to wait. He isn't making an appearance at the Rice Lake Mall until the Friday before Easter, so I was pretty happy we were able to catch him earlier. They also did an egg hunt at the Centre so the kids were excited. And just like Lauren promised, she walked right up to the Easter Bunny and told him she wanted a jump rope. She is a bit confused that he still hasn't delivered this, but I think she will be that much more excited to wake up and find her basket when the day finally arrives! And now everything she does, she tells me she thinks the Easter Bunny will like..... for instance, yesterday she put on some (a lot) of my lip gloss and said, "I think maybe the Easter Bunny will like this on me."

Grace helping Ella with the egg hunt



0 comments: