All about Luca

Monday, September 5, 2011

I love his hair on bath days! It sticks straight up and there is nothing you can do to make it stay flat. I take a lot of pictures on bath days:) Too cute for now! I may be complaining when I have to send him to school looking like this;)
He enjoyed his first bottle 2 weeks ago. Big sister thought it was pretty neat! I will be helping to teach Lauren's Sunday School class, so little boy needed to figure out a bottle before we leave him with daddy. He did really well once he got the hang of it and downed the entire 4oz!
And thanks to Aunt Becky we have a blue tub! Luca says thanks!
The girls haven't missed one of his baths yet!
Another thanks to Aunt Becky- the rainforest play mat. Now we have one for him upstairs and down. He really likes it.

0 comments: