Lazy Weekend

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last weekend we had a lot of free time to hang out and enjoy the weather.  Dan mentioned taking his boat out to see if it still ran (we didn't use it at all last year and maybe once the year before).  Well, Lauren and Ella heard and wouldn't let us get by without doing it that day.  I was a little apprehensive because there was a lot I wanted to get done around the house, and the thought of three kids eager to get into a boat that might not start made me nervous (I could already hear the whining and crying).  But, I am so happy we did.  It started right up, and we had a blast.  It started to sprinkle after an hour of cruising around, so we headed back in and Dan rushed the kids to the car while I stayed with the boat, and by the time he came with the trailer it started to downpour.  Luckily i didn't get too wet but Dan was soaked loading the boat! 


 We also planted our pumpkin seeds finally.  Hopefully we will get some to grow.  Also hoping that between the deer and turkey that hang out in our yard, some of the pumpkins survive!




0 comments: