Little Monster

Thursday, June 14, 2012

See this adorable face?  He is turning into quite the trouble-maker.  In fact, a great portion of my day is spent chasing him around the house, scooping him up from whatever mess he has made, and calling him "my little monster." 


He loves climbing the stairs, and unfortunately we have not found a gate that is compatible with our railing yet.  Whenever he goes missing, I first run to the stairs, and if he isn't there he is usually in the master bathroom trying to climb into the big tub.


 He also loves to get the toilet paper.  He can literally unravel the entire roll in seconds.  We have resorted to using toilet paper off the floor now.


Luckily, this little boy still gets tired out pretty easily.  I love babies sleeping in their food!

1 comments:

Megan said...

ha ha! Him and Cece should be quite a mischieveous pair when you come to visit! You know, I think I've seen pictures of all your kids sleeping in their food like that. Why won't my kids fall asleep that easily? :)